New this year – TWO DAY EVENT!
DAY #1: Saturday, May 20th:
4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Packet Pick-up. Prime Rib Dinner. Party.
4:00 p.m. – DOORS OPEN! – Reno Livestock Event Center: 1350 North Wells Avenue – Small Exhibit Hall
- Packet pick-up, games, no-host bar, silent auction, merch sales, live band (Jake’s Garage)
6:00 p.m. – Prime Rib Dinner (line closes at 7:30)
7:30 p.m. – Live Auction
8:00 p.m. – Silent Auction Closes
8:00 p.m. – Band’s last set & dance contest!
9:00 p.m. – Go home to rest for Sunday’s ride!
Remember, we’re bikers, you can have fun Saturday night but don’t be late Sunday morning.
DAY #2: Sunday, May 21st:
Must have wristband to enter!
Opening Ceremonies. Poker Run. Ride.
8:00 a.m. – Gates and Parking lot open – Reno Livestock Event Center: 1350 North Wells Ave. Gate 6 off of Sutro Street
- Bikes begin to line up
- Breakfast available from food truck (bring cash)
9:30 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
- Bikes line up. National Anthem. Prayer.
10:00 a.m. – Ride leaves (10 a.m. SHARP)
- RIDE STOPS TO BE DETERMINED
3:00 p.m. – POKER CARD CUT OFF
- Poker cards can be turned in at ANY stop location in drop boxes but MUST BE DROPPED BY 3 p.m.
- Poker card winner will be notified Monday, May 22nd by noon
Follow us on Facebook for updates and more details leading up to the two-day event!